11.18.2010

6 MONTHS = 6K OF HAPPINESS


It has been a very fun 6 months since we're married. We share lots of laugh and tears of joy.


















Once you commit to marry someone, always be prepare to expect the unexpected.

We are so lucky... We really like kids and expect to have our own soon. Unbeknownst to us, we are indeed expecting one. Just after we were back from our honeymoon, it turns out that it is POSITIVE :). It happened so fast, not as soon as we expected.

It was never been easy at the beginning -- terible mood swing, her body felt uneasy and the appetite was gone. That's what happened in the 1st 3-months of pregnancy, during which hubby is strongly advised to stay calm, do not panic and always try to cheer up your wifey. Just try to enjoy it and take it easy. Pregnant ladies can sometimes be incredibly unreasonable. And that's normal (so they say..)

After the 3 months pass, the appetite is back. I used to have a little thougth in my head, why on earth a guy would crave for something to eat when wifey is pregnant. I thought it was unreasonable and it was only a myth. Well, let me tell you, it is not just a myth and it is fact that a guy can possibly crave for particular food during the pregnancy of his wife. My friend always tell me that I have a strange metabolism. I'm the rubber tummy. I often want another dish, just after finishing the actual meal, yet I don't gain weight. It gets worse during this period and yes, I gain weight.

How can you explain when a guy in the middle of a night while sleeping suddenly craves for sirloin steak, mie ayam, rawon, pempek, ketoprak, ramen, ribs, etc. Gentlemen: I will have to say this: BEWARE, before you know it, you will gain weight perhaps as much as your wife does. It is not justifiable yet you will notice that you will likely to upsize yourself and change from the size S to M/L. People say that if you gain weight after you get married, it's either you are stress, or you are happy. As for me, I'm absolutely HAPPY =)

We still go on a date, see the latest movie, trying out new restaurant, go to concerts, have stupid fights and call each other at office hour. But, the most excited of all, we are expecting our own kid, our Lil' B.

We're soon to be three...



No comments: