11.04.2009

A Princess's Dream and Reality...

Me in 10 years old

I am going to have a wedding, held in the afternoon just before sunset and at a beautiful park filled with flowers and butterflies. I will be wearing this beautiful white princess dress with tiara and a pink hand bouquet. My groom will be the cutest prince charming in the whole world!!!”


Me in the next 15 years


I am going to have a wedding:


Not held in my dream venue…
Not held with the afternoon sunset backdrop…

Not wearing the princess dress, but ‘adat’ dress…
Not wearing shiny tiara, but so-called ‘sunting’…
Maybe I can still have the hand bouquet, but maybe not in pink…
But definitely with the cutest prince charming in the whole world (according to my point of view that is)…



Moral of the story:


Forget about the whole pictures of an ideal wedding, there is no such thing…
As long as you have great friends, wonderful families and best partner-in-life-to-be, then it’s a perfect wedding…*cheers*

2 comments:

didi said...

"the best partner-in-life-to-be"...
that's the most important thing to make a perfect wedding

icut said...

And I have you..so its perfect!!! *grin*