11.17.2009

Ask me...!!!

Si anak congak berkata:

"Ask me please..."

Have you ever ride a bike? "Am good at it..."
Have you ever ride a car? "ride yes, drivin no!"
Have you ever ride a motorcycle? "my favourite ride in this hectic Jakarta is called Ojek"
Have you ever cruisin on a ship? "yes, and having sea sick...huekss"
Have you ever ride on truck? "Hell yeah, its the coolest thing to do when I was elementary school. Ngeteng di truk demi menghemat ongkos hehehe"
Have you ever fly with airplane? "me love flyingggg for free"
Have you ever been on a chopper? "*dengan congak* YES YES YES!!!"
Have you ever been on a sea plane? "*makin congak* Definitely yessss!!! hahaha"

Thanks to my job, I am able to experience a choppy and a sea plane on a very cool business trip.

Review:
Chopper : excited for the first 15 minutes and then it made me sleepy zzz...zzz...zzz
Sea Plane : very excited for the first 10 minutes and then it made me panic and trembling not long after the pilot put on auto pilot mode and start to read guide book on how to fly the plane. Even when he decided to put on the manual mode, I got air sick and dizzy when he turned the plane sharp left or right...yaiks!!!!

In summary, i prefer the bike, the car and the Ojek...

No comments: