7.07.2009

Surprise??

It all started with a curiousity.

Sometimes I still can't believe what we have been through up till now. Everyone was also surprised with the news of us getting together. Even, most of our friends came up with the same question when they knew that we are dating: "How come??"

Here's the thing: I have been friends with Icut since high school (we even were classmate in our senior year). Then we went to the same collage and have also been co-workers in the same office for several months, during which I honestly did not pay much attention to her, nor have interest to have a date with her. For me, she's just a friend called Icut, nothing much. Ever since she became single, we started texting to each other and share stories over phone calls, I'm curious about her, there's something about her that I want to know more. Unconsciously, we started going out together and I started to have feeling for her. In a relationship, sometimes everything went on so naturally, unplanned and spontaneously, next thing you know you are getting married with someone you love. And now, here I am surprised with myself that we are going to get together forever.

This blog is all about our journey until the D-day, where you may find us sharing just about anything to get ourselves not going crazy. Mind my writing as this is the first time I am writing in a blog. It surprises me that I actually write in a blog.

We all tend to like surprise, or at least be surprised. As for me, there are lots of surprises going on after I'm with Icut. She's full of surprises. I may not be very good of making surprises, but I will keep trying to surprise my beib to make her happy or at least surprise myself.

2 comments:

Icut said...

whuaaaaaaaa terharrruuuuuu...
btw, harus yah dipertegas that you are not interested on me at all dulu kala??? ;p ;p

Nita said...

this is sweet!