7.06.2009

The Accidental Proposal

It was all started on that cozy evening on the 4th day of April.

We spent our usual Saturday evening having dinner in one of that so-called my-never-been-there place, Loca Kemang.  We were all dressed up (well, at least I did) coz we were going to attend a birthday party invitation from a friend of Mr.D.

After dinner, we had our conversation-dessert thingy. 

That night, the topic was “Mr.D and that girl I don’t like so much”.  Well, the topic well said and explain enough…we had a fight and everything…and there were definitely me and my drama. 

Words are said…and among the words he pop up something, accidentally, un planned, something that I would love to hear that night, even today and tomorrow still….

It’s the P word!!! He said it!!!

Okay hold your thoughts there, not the P words that refers to a guy thingy.

It was P for the Proposal…

Yup, he was planning to propose me…it was in his head all this time

Just not that way, and not that night…

That’s why it’s called “the Accidental Proposal”.

But still, planned or unplanned…he succeeded to put that big smile of mine framed in my face every time I recall that moment.

Hehehe *big smile*


(4 April 2009 sometimes around 10 pm, a table for two in the corner of Loca Kemang).

2 comments:

Nita said...

me so happy! ask mr.d!

Icut said...

hihihi maaciy nitski
iya Mr.D cerita, katanya kamu sudah menabak-nebak buah manggis jauh sebelum yang lain dikasi tau hehehe