12.21.2009

Dear Moms and Sistas

Since our wedding will be dominant with green and gold…and so me we decided that the Moms will wear green and my sisters in law will wear gold.

An aunt recommend us a store, named Megatex…located at Basement 2 Tanah Abang, not far from the escalator.

Just mention the name and they will show you the right way.

Without having to go through a long searching, I found the perfect fabric with the perfect green colour for the Mom. It looks really elegant and fancy, and I’m more than happy to say that it cost us way below than what its look like to worth.

So I bought two: one for Mr.D’s mom and one for my aunt substitute to my late mother

Then I found another perfect fabric with the perfect gold for the sisters in law.

It’s integrated with beautiful ‘payet’ so they won’t have to worry about putting more to the fabric. All they have to do is find the perfect design and tailor, of course.

Truth to be told, the fabric cost even cheaper than the Moms.


Notes:
This store has various fabrics and colours, cheap and expensive…and according to my review, its way cheaper than those in Pasar Mayestik.

No comments: